YouWiN! stands for Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria. It is an innovative business plan competition aimed at job creation by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas. The accomplishments of the 1,200 YouWiN! awardees were celebrated at the Presidential Villa on April 12, 2012.
YouWiN! Women was the second edition of the entrepreneurial scheme, which was designed for only female entrepreneurs aged 45 years or less. The third edition,
YouWiN! 3, which support both male and female entrepreneurs in Nigeria, recently announced the 1500 awardees.
With the upcoming launch of YouWiN! 4, the President of Nigeria will have fulfilled his promise to financially support over 3,600 Nigerian youths to develop their entrepreneurial ideals and plans through the YouWiN! program. YouWiN! 4 is open to both male and female entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 – 45 years.
WHO CAN APPLY?
To be eligible for the Business Plan Competition you must satisfy the following criteria
- You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 45 years (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required)
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification
- Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
- Your proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution
- You must prepare an innovative business concept summary
Apply Today: www.youwin.org.ng/apply-now
Do someone a favor and share this post.
Don’t forget to like our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/spreadmediang, Twitter & Instagram:@spreadmediang so you don’t miss our updates and free giveaways.