The Nigerian Tech industry has witnessed a boom in recent times which is not limited to the consumption of tech-related services alone. Nigerians are gradually creating awesome tools and services that were hitherto the reserve of foreign internet entrepreneurs.
Tech Trends is a new television program from the stables of Channels Television that seeks to educate and prepare Nigerians to take better advantage of the technology boom that is being experienced across the world.
Tech Trends on Channels Television will feature various segments such as Latest Trend Updates, Guest Interview, Question and Answer (Tech Clinic), Gadget Review and Comparison, New Innovations & products, Safety and Security on the Internet and other web related segments. This will make Tech Trends the first of its kind on any Television station in Nigeria.
The objectives of the program are as follows:
- To showcase the best of technology/telecom products, tools and services currently available in the Nigerian market.
- To give proper coverage to the massive innovations going on in the Nigerian tech space.
- To educate the people on the proper and efficient use of available ICT tools for business, leisure and other ethical and legitimate purposes.
- To provide a viable opportunity for prospective telecom service providers to showcase the value-added services they offer in order to assist the people to make informed decisions on their network of choice and derive maximum value for their money.
- To educate the people on the regulatory terrain of the ICT industry in general and empower them with adequate information regarding their rights and responsibilities as consumers.
- To provide safety and security tips in order to help protect the people from the myriad of potentially harmful realities abounding in cyberspace.
Tech Trends on Channels Television promises to be very interesting and informative. The program airs by 4.30pm every Monday on Channels Television, Nigeria’s most respected TV station and 9th time winner of TV “Television Station of the Year.”
Fingers Crossed, Titilayo Ama of Spread Media will be on the show soon 😉 to talk on Technology and Your Business.