If you are a business that utilized the online space, then ‘stock photos’ should not be new to you. Stock photos are majorly high quality pictures taken by professional photographers and can be used for business purposes. You need to use stock photos majorly to drive traffic to your website or social media pages, this is why the use of high quality pictures are necessary.
ShutterStock is really a great website for virtually any type of stock picture you need. However, it is highly expensive to use for a small business with a very limited budget. So what do you do when you need great pictures but cannot afford shutterstock? We have come up with a list of websites you can get free or not so expensive stock photos from.
- Dollar Photo Club: You can get high quality and professional pictures from dollar photo club as low as $1 each. The pictures are almost as good as those on shutterstock. However, you will need to subscribe to a plan as low as $10 monthly.
- Canva: You can also get pictures you can work your way around from canva. Each picture costs $1 flat rate, no further charges. The stock pictures will be made available to you for download and re-modifications for 24 hours.
- Unsplash: Unsplash is a collection of high quality pictures. They are made available free to everyone. The pictures are really great and anyone can use them in their works. The disadvantage of using this is, there is no good search query to find the particular picture you need for your work
- PicJumbo: Picjumbo also stocks up free pictures you can use in your designs. They are available in good quality. However, the pictures here are not so much and you may not be able to find the particular picture that fits your plan. There is however no harm in trying, you can be lucky.
- Deathtostockphoto.com: You can subscribe to get some free picture collection straight to your inbox every month.
Did we miss any? Want to share where you get your Stock Photos from? Feel free to use the Comment Box.