Are you a Female Entrepreneur? Participate in the African Women Business Challenge 2012 & stand a chance to win €5,000
The competition is open to women entrepreneurs of all African countries who have created a business plan, which fulfills the eligibility and evaluation criteria. Since its creation in 2009, African Women in Business has provided support, coaching, visibility and finance to over 200 women heading businesses in Africa. 10 finalists have been supported and coached, 3 of whom have been awarded as laureates.
You will have the opportunity to
- Receive feedback and support in writing your business plan
- Access our coaching program
- Win a business trip to The Netherlands for trainings, b2b and investor meetings
- Get access to a network of more than 40,000 like-minded entrepreneurs, coaches and investors
- Win tailor made business coaching worth €5,000 from UnitedSucces
- Compete for a €5,000 cash prize
After you submit your plan
- You will receive feedback and suggestions in each stage.
- In July 2012, the finalists will be selected. 5 women entrepreneurs will be invited for a business trip to the Netherlands.
- Whether or not you become a finalist, all high quality business plans are eligible for the BiD Network Investor Matchmaking Services
You can apply for the competition after you have created a business plan
Like we always say,
Feel free to share this post, someone you know needs it.
Don’t forget to like our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/spreadmediang so you don’t miss our updates and free giveaways.