Enterprise Development Center EDC is constantly working to meet the needs of SMEs to enhance their business growth and one significant tool for SME development is networking, EDC provides its annual events to engage SMEs for continuous learning and development in their sectors, network with other SME, SME collaborators/supporters in both public and private sectors of Nigeria including international agencies.
Get ready, this should excite you. It’s that time of the year for the EDC Annual SME Conference. The SME Conference is a forum for members of EDC Business Network, other SMEs alike to come together to learn, interact and share experiences. Last year, the conference which took place at the Oriental Hotel Lagos on the 18th of September with the theme “Model, Money and Market- Positioning Your Organization” brought together more than 500 people made up of SME owners, SME stakeholders, representatives of financial institutions. In the past 3 years, the Heritage Bank Nig Plc have partnered with the centre on this annual event.
This year’s conference with the theme “SMEs – The Emerging Horizon” comes up on the 10th of September 2015 at the Federal Palace hotel with Cosmos Maduka of Coscharis Group as the guest speaker.
This conference which brings together Small and Growing Businesses in Nigeria focuses on relevant topical issues affecting SME development.
The 2015 annual SME Conference comes up 10th of September 2015 with the theme:
SMEs – The Emerging Horizon.
Venue: The Marquee Federal Palace Hotel Victoria Island Lagos.
Speakers and panelist include:
- Prof Pat Utomi (CEO Centre for Leadership)
- Dr Cosmos Maduka (Founder, President/ CEO Coscharis Group)
- Mrs Ifeyinwa Ighodalo (CEO Design Options)
- Mr Emmanuel Ijewere (CEO Ijewere & Co)
- Mr Raphael Afaedor (CEO Supermart)
- Senator Babajide Omoworare (National Assembly)
- Mrs Mary Akpabome (ED, Heritage Bank)
- Dr Emeka Osuji (Pan –Atlantic University)
- Mr Olalekan Olude (Co-Founder Jobberman)
- Mr Victor Afolabi (CEO GDM)
- Ms Ebi Atawodi (GM Uber.com)
- Mr Emeka Ezomike (Manager Tax Regulatory Services KPMG)
- Mr Daniel Oparison (Marketing Strategist Pagatech
As an SME or intending, we strongly suggest you save the date and make plans to attend this super-packed event.
Registration is Required: REGISTER HERE
You can join the Conversation on Twitter with the hashtag #SME2015NG
The Spread Media Business Blog is so excited to be a partner for this year’s SME Conference. We’ll keep you up to date with all the details; Pre-Event , During the Event and Post- Event. Not to worry, we’ve got you covered as always. Hurry now, get registered and see you there.