Don’t we just love when Nigerian Banks continuously support our Businesses. The Ecobank SME Club by Ecobank aims to provide preferential Business Support and tailored products and services to its teeming customers across the country. The SME Club serves as a platform for adding value to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) through information mining, networking and capacity building.
- The benefits to customers of The Ecobank SME Club are numerous.
- It offers Business/capacity development and technical assistance.
- Provides business, accounting, tax, legal and other services and platforms.
- B2B linkage across Africa; access to market information, economic updates, exchange rate information.
- International markets and finance; online marketing/sales (24/7); active support from government backed organisations and quarterly working sessions led by experts.
Ecobank SME Club in partnership with Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Pan-Atlantic University is calling for applications for the following programs.
1. Ecobank New Venture Initiative
50 Businesses with the best Business prospects will be selected by EDC to pitch to EDC for Ecobank Business Grants. 5 Finalists will be selected to be fellows at the finale. [Click the blue bar below for more details]
2. Ecobank Shared Services
This involves Provision of Centralized Accounting, Tax, Audit, Legal and other services to the SMEs using dedicated channels so as to structurally position the companies for growth by developing them into companies with structures. [Click the blue bar below for more details]
For details on benefits of the two new Initiatives and to Submit an Application, kindly download the flyer below to provide all the details required.