The EasyBusiness Millionaires Hunt is a support initiative designed to empower top 10 SMEs with the most innovative business ideas through a N2 million financial grant each. Last Season, my good friend Idong Harrie, maker of Idong Harrie footwear was part of the winners and truly it’s been an amazing experience.
This Season, Etisalat is doing this again to help empower Nigerian SMEs financially. It’s a great opportunity which you shouldn’t miss.
Benefits of the EasyBusiness Millionaires Hunt
- Top 10 business ideas will be rewarded with 2 million naira each.
- Top 50 business ideas will be rewarded with brand-new office equipment and 1-week entrepreneurship training at the prestigious Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Pan Atlantic University, Lagos!
- 3 phones will be up for grabs daily throughout the entire call-for-entry period.
- 5 all in one scanner, printer and copier will be won every month during the call for entry period.
- To participate, simply recharge your easybusiness line with N3000. Dial *345*3# to pay for 3 months’ subscription upfront
- Then text YES to 5885 to receive a unique code and URL to submit your business idea
- If you have already subscribed to the easybusiness package for a minimum of 3 months in advance, you are also eligible to participate.
How do I opt into the easybusiness millionaires hunt?
- Simply texts YES to 5885 from your easybusiness line, you will receive an SMS with a unique ID and URL(Web) where your business idea is submitted.
Can any etisalat subscriber opt in to the promo?
- You must be on an easybusiness package to participate e.g. Premium, Complete, Insure, Super BB, Super Data. If you are on another etisalat package, you will have to migrate to any of these easybusiness packages.
What are the conditions to be fulfilled to be eligible?
- You must belong to a Closed User Group (CUG)
- You must have an active easybusiness CUG subscription
- You must pay his or her easybusiness CUG subscription in advance for 3 months
How can I get on EasyBusiness?
- Pick up a minimum of 3 easysim lines, register and dial 200 to activate, on the voice select 4 to choose easybusiness package
- To migrate to easybusiness from existing etisalat sim, dial anu of the preferred activation code below, the first migration is free, subsequent migration cost N100
For more details about Subscribing to EasyBusiness and the various EasyBusiness Plans, visit >> Here
Take part of this amazing opportunity to grow your Business. Spread Media wishes you all the best.