Hello Tomorrow is a non-profit organization founded in 2011 by Xavier Duportet and Arnaud De La Tour. It aims at creating bridges between scientists, investors and entrepreneurs in all major technological fields. In 2014, they organized the first edition of the Hello Tomorrow Challenge, a global competition of tech-startups in Europe and the “First Day of Tomorrow” Conference, which gathered more than 1,500 participants at “La Cité des Sciences” in Paris on April 2014. Hello Tomorrow believes that disruptive technologies can have a global impact & solve the world’s major issues.
The challenge comprises more than €500,000 of potential gains for applicants:
• €100,000 IN CASH for the grand winner
• €15,000 IN CASH for the 5 other finalists
• Free dedicated 2 day Executive Program at HEC business school in Paris on June 23-24 lead by international business leaders
• Free tickets to Hello Tomorrow annual conference in Paris on June 25-26 to pitch your startup in front of 4000 international attendees (investors, entrepreneurs, scientists, politicians, journalists)
•Tickets to the VIP dinner in Paris on June 25th with all jury members, speakers, mentors, other selected startups, ambassadors, journalists and investors
• Thorough, 3-month mentoring program for semifinalists leading up to the conference in June
• Fast track access to European accelerators/incubators for the 30 selected competitors
Click here hello-tomorrow.org/challenge/
Also remember to share this opportunity with your friends.